Chapter #3 Examples
Here's a review about Drying out our SCRUM.
- - Discovered current trends in software project managment.
- - Blended SCRUM as a project management for Game mechanisms and prototype creation.
- - Implicit discovery on converting Flash Actionscript (ECMA262) into Phaser enabled games.
- - Learned about building SCRUM modular games and fitting the game components in a consistent method.
- - Review standard top-down and bottom-up design methods.
- - Discovered Google's "Mobile Accelerated Pages" and browser optimization.
- - Used internal browser mechanisms to optimize game resource downloads.
- - Discovered an efficient method to dynamically localize game content for any language.
- - Studied how and which languages to deploy for the international gaming community.
- - Adapted iconic symbols to dynamically change game interfaces and tooltips.
- - Researched the fast growing lanaguages on the Internet.
- - Discovered several research websites used by professional online commerce.
- - Studied how to create and deploy a localized game using web sockets.
- - Learned that 23 languages are spoken by healf the world's population.
- - Created an index system to deploy language localization dynamically.
- - Discovered game security and partitioning to preserve game content.
- - Studied how to separate game content in downloads.
- - Created "In Game Modules" (IGM) using various Phaser canvases, and sliding HUD panels.
- - Learned to monitor gamers' interaction during "stop points".
- - Researched how to create developer "back doors" in the production process.