Chapter #4 Examples
Use arrow keys to move.
Here's a review on how smart we've become:
- Gaming Theory has 9 various artificial intelligence method; we studied 6 of 9
- Chasing: the relentless stocking of a player's avatar with code samples.
- Evading: the "shy retiring" or "withdrawal from" a player's avatar with code samples.
- Patterns: are detailed choreographed patterns of movements (aka Kata) practiced either solo or in parts of the whole with several online turtorials.
- Fuzzy logic: the random selection of inconsequential decisions.
- Recursive: environmental feedback.
- Finite State Machines (FSM).
- Learned the relationship between AI Patterns and Keyed Animations.
- Discovered the most popular Phaser plugin for A* (A-star).
- Play sample demonstration of AI.
- Discovered the Recursive World Feedback.
- Discovered what Finite State Machines (FSM) are, and how to deloy it for combat and AI behaviors.
- Created Probability Tables.
- Learned about the best kept secret about Phaser — downloading scripts!
- Studied how to design a FSM.
- Review sample FSM combat turns.
- Learned how to create probability data tables for gambling games.